Today I came to class as usual, all tired and dead because of course it was 8 in the morning. I don't know how other people are so energetic and all happy.I was more tired than usual because i slept way later than usual.Anyways, we did the usual stuff in class,warm up game,seatwork and stuff. We started a new theme today, employment. It was quite challenging because most of the words are words that I know but they are of a different meaning.im so glad the classes in grade 11 weren't like in grade 10 where we had to write essays most of the time. It was a pretty good and chill day.
Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪 10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...
I'm energetic because I sleep at 9pm, get up at 430am and do my chores before I cycle to work at 7am and then jog a mile, meditate 15 minutes and get ready for class.🥰😉
ReplyDelete