I had lots of fun today in AEP. Adelia gave me lots of laughter by saying that "sister-in-law is the wife of your partner." All of us in our small group participated so I am really happy.
I was also really excited for homeworks [yes, I know!] because I get a freedom ticket if I submit on time. Plus, Miss Disa gave us 2 breaks (period break and an extra one) so I got to stretch and relax, which was nice.
Overall, my AEP experience was great.
(Is this how I'm supposed to write my blog? Help I need confirmation)
Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪 10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...
glad i could make u laugh:))
ReplyDelete