Skip to main content

AEP-Blog #3

 Back again with another blog!

So remember when I said we will be doing our vocab quiz this week? Yea, that got cancelled and moved to another lesson, which I'm quite thankful for because I barely studied for it at all. So instead of a vocab quiz Ms Disa gave us a game day! Though I have to admit I wasn't really feeling it at the time, Ms put us in groups and made my group play griddle first while the other played scrabble. Perhaps I was less enthusiastic for this game day because I've never been a big fan of games like Griddle or Scrabble. But, nonetheless, I persevered along with my team to do our best, and, in my opinion, our score in the end wasn't really THAT bad. So I'm quite content with it. 

After that we did scrabble, which again, has never been my strong suit. But, I tried. In the end, when the other had competed their griddle and they won. But I wasn't frustrated since I still think my team did the best we could in my opinion.

For our next lesson, Ms Disa decided not to do the vocab quiz since it was only 1 period and instead, made us do a seatwork for the entire lesson. Even though the overall seatwork was quite simple, some of the questions made me think for quite a while for the answers, and I still haven't finished it yet, but will continue on our next lesson!

Well, that's all for this week, bye!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The "Queen of Vocab" - Blog 1.5 - Aire M.

Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪   10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...

Short. Sweet. Simple! - Chloe Lloveras- Blog 1 T1- AEP10

      Back at it again! The new school year has begun and AEP along with it. But this year, it comes with a twist: a much more jam-packed schedule and more essay-writing. Did I mention that the vocabulary quizzes are back and that blogs will be more frequent now? No? Well, you're in for a treat!      We hadn't even met for the first session yet, but we were already juggling assessments like a syllabus quizlet, a "what's your English level?" test, and even a knowledge quiz about IELTS writing task one, something I haven't encountered before. When our first meeting did commence, it wasn't until a week later due to the heavy rainfall and strong winds so classes were canceled. As you might've guess, we were already behind and AEP hadn't even begun yet!  Before starting, Miss Disa established the basics for the new school year: 1. Every meeting will begin with a word game with a five-minute time limit. If we don't finish in time, we'll still mov...

yet another blog for this week

 yet again we do the thing where we type what we remember about the stuff that happened this week. So, there's not much tbh, there isn't much going on other than I picked up EP again since I think I'm suffering withdrawal with notoriety getting taken down and I'm cooking some video I made with someone showcasing some stupid shenanigans. So yeah is fine cruising so far (but so far)