Skip to main content

AEP Blog 3.2 -

 


April 15 - Monday

We had our midterms today! It was a formatted like your typical seatwork. I honestly have no clue how well I did. Analyzing can be very tedious.

After everyone finished their midterms, Miss introduced us to a new game. Essentially, Miss would split us into 2 groups - boys and women. She would then take a random array of letters and make the teams work together to find the most words out of the letters given. However, if you got the longest word then your team gets an automatic win!

I found this game really exciting! Although I am absolutely horrible at unscrambling words, I enjoyed pushing my brain to the limit in conjuring obscure words. Girls won at the end.


April 16 - Tuesday

We started this lesson with my greatest enemy: Squaredle. Today the evil, evil board had 28 words, which we were decimated by, only thinking up 20 words. We yelled a lot (not ME, but THEM)

Miss decided to make us play the game from Monday, however teams were mixed. I don't remember all of my teammates, but I remember Hyeono and Zahrah (I think?) My team won! I believe we got merits for that, which is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Queen of Vocab" - Blog 1.5 - Aire M.

Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪   10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...

Short. Sweet. Simple! - Chloe Lloveras- Blog 1 T1- AEP10

      Back at it again! The new school year has begun and AEP along with it. But this year, it comes with a twist: a much more jam-packed schedule and more essay-writing. Did I mention that the vocabulary quizzes are back and that blogs will be more frequent now? No? Well, you're in for a treat!      We hadn't even met for the first session yet, but we were already juggling assessments like a syllabus quizlet, a "what's your English level?" test, and even a knowledge quiz about IELTS writing task one, something I haven't encountered before. When our first meeting did commence, it wasn't until a week later due to the heavy rainfall and strong winds so classes were canceled. As you might've guess, we were already behind and AEP hadn't even begun yet!  Before starting, Miss Disa established the basics for the new school year: 1. Every meeting will begin with a word game with a five-minute time limit. If we don't finish in time, we'll still mov...

yet another blog for this week

 yet again we do the thing where we type what we remember about the stuff that happened this week. So, there's not much tbh, there isn't much going on other than I picked up EP again since I think I'm suffering withdrawal with notoriety getting taken down and I'm cooking some video I made with someone showcasing some stupid shenanigans. So yeah is fine cruising so far (but so far)