Skip to main content

Nurin's AEP Adventure (Term 2 #1)

 


New term new me I guess???? I wasn't in AEP class for almost like half the term last time and barely did any work or project after midterms, which was really bad honestly. I was busy with Cambridge exams and was just really mentally drained from school overall. My grades were dropping a little bit as well, and I was really giving up entirely. 

But that's okay, this term I'm on a new mission and I will redeem the hell out of myself. I will put in a lot of effort starting with AEP and try to complete every single tasks given on time. Let this blog be the starting point of me trying to be better in school and develop a new habit of completing seatwork and homework without leaving it to the very last minute.

I hope I will continue to have this energy throughout the whole semester and not just in AEP but in my other subjects as well. Anyways, enough rants about new resolutions and let's get back to the main thing, AEP class and the experience!! ;)

Today's class was an interesting one, spent almost 20 minutes on another word game. Fried all of our brains but in a good way I guess, it was a really fun warm up. Then we proceed to read a few articles and blogs about 'Fashion and Psychology'. It was honestly so cool because I get to learn the connection between fashion and psychology. New information like that are the most interesting because I don't usually find those on a daily basis as the things I browse on the Internet are very much far then those kinds of random facts.

So it was really a good experience today, and I'm pretty sure I'll have a good time in upcoming classes!! Til then!!!

Love, Nurin. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The "Queen of Vocab" - Blog 1.5 - Aire M.

Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪   10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...

Short. Sweet. Simple! - Chloe Lloveras- Blog 1 T1- AEP10

      Back at it again! The new school year has begun and AEP along with it. But this year, it comes with a twist: a much more jam-packed schedule and more essay-writing. Did I mention that the vocabulary quizzes are back and that blogs will be more frequent now? No? Well, you're in for a treat!      We hadn't even met for the first session yet, but we were already juggling assessments like a syllabus quizlet, a "what's your English level?" test, and even a knowledge quiz about IELTS writing task one, something I haven't encountered before. When our first meeting did commence, it wasn't until a week later due to the heavy rainfall and strong winds so classes were canceled. As you might've guess, we were already behind and AEP hadn't even begun yet!  Before starting, Miss Disa established the basics for the new school year: 1. Every meeting will begin with a word game with a five-minute time limit. If we don't finish in time, we'll still mov...

yet another blog for this week

 yet again we do the thing where we type what we remember about the stuff that happened this week. So, there's not much tbh, there isn't much going on other than I picked up EP again since I think I'm suffering withdrawal with notoriety getting taken down and I'm cooking some video I made with someone showcasing some stupid shenanigans. So yeah is fine cruising so far (but so far)