The day was an ordinary day for me,but I was looking forward to AEP because I had a free period ticket. It was given to whoever did the assignments Miss Disa gave and actually completed it all. While the others did the usual routine of warm up games, I was allowed to use my headphones and sleep and etc.it was actually an invisibility ticket. That shows that hard work really pays off in the end. I don't think I can get one this semester because I had missed two weeks of school so I didn't know what to write for the blog but this is still enough I guess for me. There's always next semester.
Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪 10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...

Comments
Post a Comment