Skip to main content

AEP Blog #1.4 “Speeding up the treadmill”

 Good day dear reader! Welcome back to the most freshest of the freshest blogs out there, my kitchen is surely creating the most fine dining dishes to feast yourselves on! 

To start off.. 

I don’t actually use the treadmill.

Upon making the title, I was thinking to just go with it since its the PERFECT way to describe school nowadays and how I (supposedly)”work out” especially to change myself. Taadaa! But I do not! I absolutely despise the smell in the gym — it is as unnatural as it gets.

But anyway, this is what I can say to describe my second half of the first semester in FIS. Although more specifically, in AEP.

The semester kick-started with a rush as my classmates and I found ourselves wrapping up midterms. It's always a whirlwind experience, isn't it? The days leading up to the exams filled with late-night study sessions and fervent last-minute reviews. I couldn't help but reflect on how swiftly time flies in the academic place. 

Now, let's talk about AEP. The ambience of Ms Disa’s classroom is like a breath of fresh air. There's something about the blend of creativity and focus that makes it stand out. It's a space where learning feels natural, and that's a rarity.

I find myself reflecting on how thankful I am for AEP. It's become an important part of my academic experience. The spirit and supportive environment have made it a place where growth feels so important honestly..

So, here's to AEP - a subject that has added a splash of wowww to my academic journey. Moving on,  I'm excited to see how this subject continues. Until next time, dear reader! Thats it from Ayesha



Comments

  1. Thanks for your blog. The gym is a horrible place, OMG the germs that multiply in gyms...that's why I run or stretch at home...funny though my boxing gym doesn't smell, maybe because of all the windows and there's no aircon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The "Queen of Vocab" - Blog 1.5 - Aire M.

Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪   10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...

Short. Sweet. Simple! - Chloe Lloveras- Blog 1 T1- AEP10

      Back at it again! The new school year has begun and AEP along with it. But this year, it comes with a twist: a much more jam-packed schedule and more essay-writing. Did I mention that the vocabulary quizzes are back and that blogs will be more frequent now? No? Well, you're in for a treat!      We hadn't even met for the first session yet, but we were already juggling assessments like a syllabus quizlet, a "what's your English level?" test, and even a knowledge quiz about IELTS writing task one, something I haven't encountered before. When our first meeting did commence, it wasn't until a week later due to the heavy rainfall and strong winds so classes were canceled. As you might've guess, we were already behind and AEP hadn't even begun yet!  Before starting, Miss Disa established the basics for the new school year: 1. Every meeting will begin with a word game with a five-minute time limit. If we don't finish in time, we'll still mov...

yet another blog for this week

 yet again we do the thing where we type what we remember about the stuff that happened this week. So, there's not much tbh, there isn't much going on other than I picked up EP again since I think I'm suffering withdrawal with notoriety getting taken down and I'm cooking some video I made with someone showcasing some stupid shenanigans. So yeah is fine cruising so far (but so far)