Skip to main content

blog 3

 Hey there, it's me Fahad again! So, for the 3rd blog of the month, things are moving pretty quickly compared to last year, because the time if flying rather faster then it was last year. In the latest lesson of AEP, we stuck to our game of Diffle, and even though we usually change games every lesson, I'm totally fine with it. Diffle is a really fun game which challenges my own existence, and we managed to guess the answers pretty quickly, which is surprising since it takes at least 10-25 guesses to do it, sometimes even more.

After that, we reviewed some words from the previous lesson that we had defined before going into our first quiz of the year. I thought I'd do fine and was a bit confident, but, I had no idea what was waiting ahead of me. I'm crossing my fingers that I might earn at least one point with the word I provided. But,Im not going to lie, the moment I said the word, I somehow forgot its definition myself. Today, we got our books back, so hopefully, I'll see at least 5 correct answers from the quiz when I check.

We finished up the class with some seat work, so overall, our lesson was pretty chill and relaxing. I'm actually starting to enjoy this topic because I think it'll be super helpful for my vocabulary in all my lessons (id never thought I’d say that in my life). Plus, most of the words we've learned lately are related to business, which will come in handy when I'm writing texts for my ABM classes. I'm not sure when the next blogs will be coming out, but I had a blast writing this one, and I'm looking forward to writing more in the next few weeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short. Sweet. Simple! - Chloe Lloveras- Blog 1 T1- AEP10

      Back at it again! The new school year has begun and AEP along with it. But this year, it comes with a twist: a much more jam-packed schedule and more essay-writing. Did I mention that the vocabulary quizzes are back and that blogs will be more frequent now? No? Well, you're in for a treat!      We hadn't even met for the first session yet, but we were already juggling assessments like a syllabus quizlet, a "what's your English level?" test, and even a knowledge quiz about IELTS writing task one, something I haven't encountered before. When our first meeting did commence, it wasn't until a week later due to the heavy rainfall and strong winds so classes were canceled. As you might've guess, we were already behind and AEP hadn't even begun yet!  Before starting, Miss Disa established the basics for the new school year: 1. Every meeting will begin with a word game with a five-minute time limit. If we don't finish in time, we'll still mov...

yet another blog for this week

 yet again we do the thing where we type what we remember about the stuff that happened this week. So, there's not much tbh, there isn't much going on other than I picked up EP again since I think I'm suffering withdrawal with notoriety getting taken down and I'm cooking some video I made with someone showcasing some stupid shenanigans. So yeah is fine cruising so far (but so far)

The "Queen of Vocab" - Blog 1.5 - Aire M.

Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪   10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...