Skip to main content

 The first week of AEP was very different from last years.We had more people now and more men. YAYYYYY. Honestly I still dread doing blogs not because there hard but because i cant use the blogger thing like anyone else. I have been trying since last year but still to no avail :(((


Our first meeting was actually supposed to be our second meeting but a typhoon suddenly came and school was canceled. Can you believe it? School was canceled even before it even started. Anyways,the class starts as usual with a warm up game in the beginning. The game before was something different but now its Diffle.after we took multiple tries at it, we finally figured out the word.After that,miss asked us to draw ourselves in a small piece of paper.I couldn't really draw myself since i don't know how to so i drew a character that has nothing to do with me lol.


My drawing isn't the best but at least I tried.Hong drew himself as jotaro and he did quite beautifully. It was quite funny to see what the others drew themselves as.Some looked up videos on how to draw(fahad) and some drew from their own imagination.


My expectation for this year isn't much but to at least use blogger and be able to the blogs that miss Disa assigned just like everyone else. I'm sure this year's AEP classes will be even more chaotic and fun than last years. That's all we've done as of this moment so i'll end the blog here. It was a rather short one but eh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Queen of Vocab" - Blog 1.5 - Aire M.

Hello... to pretty much no one. Probably no one except Miss Disa reads these blogs, no matter how much effort I put into them. I really like writing these blogs, as they are my way of venting all my feelings and thoughts out into the void. With that being said, here's the blog :) Yeah, sorry for the short intro today. I'm feeling sleepy 😪   10/02/23 Today in AEP, we used the whole 5th period trying to complete Squaredle , and in the last 10 minutes, Miss told us we'd get 7 merits each if we finished. It didn't seem like a long way off, as we just had 14 words left. We didn't get the 7 merits, but we only had... 7 words left? Still pretty good. In the second period, Miss Disa explained how exams can trick you. Well, to be more specific, questions that, if you didn't read the instructions, you could get wrong. And those questions were very easy. All you had to do was read the instructions. But somehow, even the smartest people can get tricked. (Honestly, Summer,...

Short. Sweet. Simple! - Chloe Lloveras- Blog 1 T1- AEP10

      Back at it again! The new school year has begun and AEP along with it. But this year, it comes with a twist: a much more jam-packed schedule and more essay-writing. Did I mention that the vocabulary quizzes are back and that blogs will be more frequent now? No? Well, you're in for a treat!      We hadn't even met for the first session yet, but we were already juggling assessments like a syllabus quizlet, a "what's your English level?" test, and even a knowledge quiz about IELTS writing task one, something I haven't encountered before. When our first meeting did commence, it wasn't until a week later due to the heavy rainfall and strong winds so classes were canceled. As you might've guess, we were already behind and AEP hadn't even begun yet!  Before starting, Miss Disa established the basics for the new school year: 1. Every meeting will begin with a word game with a five-minute time limit. If we don't finish in time, we'll still mov...

yet another blog for this week

 yet again we do the thing where we type what we remember about the stuff that happened this week. So, there's not much tbh, there isn't much going on other than I picked up EP again since I think I'm suffering withdrawal with notoriety getting taken down and I'm cooking some video I made with someone showcasing some stupid shenanigans. So yeah is fine cruising so far (but so far)